Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i love costume parties

One plan was to go home this weekend. But after a busy weekend I just feel like staying in town and not start traveling and being busy yet another weekend. Also got a meeting with the boss on Friday that I need to stay for. Since I am in town I have a fastelavn party to look forward to on Saturday. Which is the Danish version of carnival which I did not know they had. I am guessing it is not as big as in Germany or other countries though. So I need to figure out something to wear since it is a costume party. Thinking of something like flower power or disco. Or just going all colorful with all kinds of attributes. Colorful makeup, fake eye lashes and perhaps a feather boa. So the theme may just end up being color.

No comments:

Post a Comment