Sunday, April 5, 2009

my last couple of weeks

So I have been kind of off. My apologies. So what about a recap? Hmm, what has been going on?
  • I got tax money back. I hoped for as much as my coworker but I only got a 15th part of that, her case was strangely a lot of money.
  • I almost forgot to get the tax money. Got it on a check but made it to the bank on time.
  • Was at a Finnish pre-party and realized I do understand Finnish better than Danish. Sad.
  • Saw Watchmen at the movies. I do not recommend it. Awful. The only good thing was the popcorn and Bilar that J bought in Sweden.
  • Had chocolate fondue. However, they somehow screwed up the chocolate but it was a nice night and good fruits.
  • Spring is her. I can start using my spring jackets.
  • I have bought four pair of shoes in the last two weeks.
  • Was at IKEA some time back and bough stuff to make this place feel more like me. Finally got a lamp.
  • Continuously trying to start eating better. Not doing so well. Damn. I need to fit into some of my working pants again. Apparently at this point, that is not enough motivation.
  • Did not get a pay raise for next year. Partly me and partly the crappy times.
  • Started to love House and have now watched all five seasons. Love his sarcastic humor!
  • Was at a wine tasting on Friday. Then to another bar. Then to Grill bar, cool place, for another drink but ended up ordering food. I had grilled tuna, one of the best (and expensive) meals I have had in a long time.
  • My apartment is once again a mess. Ground zero.
  • Have decided to go home for Easter. Meet the family. And of course do some shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment