Friday, October 12, 2007

actually reading

Yesterday I had the opportunity to wear my green overall again. Long time ago since last time. I went to Onnela just for a couple of hours, to meet everybody else. Always funny to see everybody so drunk. Everybody had a lot of fun yesterday.

I didn't have much energy at the end, so I was only waiting to get home to my bed. I went to bed at a decent hour and got up today, had a pizza, and then started reading. Feels good. Well, not entirely since I've so much to do and so little time.

The assignment is the most important thing right now, and the exam will probably suffer from it. But at least it's the same subject so I will learn something for the exam at the same time. On the other hand I'm always the most efficient when I've got pressure on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment