Thursday, October 11, 2007

skipping the rally

In the past I've gotten sick at the worst moments. I've been sick on a number of important occasions and three times(!) before an exam period. Now I'm fearing that this will become the fourth time. (Knock on wood!) Well, I did start studying in the beginning of the week but still I need all the time I can get before the exam. I really don't need this right now.

And tonight it's the Beer Rally that I've been looking forward too. But I think I won't be able to go, I might go to Onnela for a while tonight. So I'll be missing on of the major things during this semester. Honestly it's not a big deal, I prefer to be well and to be able to study next week. Of course I hope I'll feel good enough for Sunday when it's the Sillis. Which is supposed to be the greatest party. And that I do not want to miss.

Even though I just feel like resting and watching a movie, I need to read some stuff for my assignment. I'll read some and maybe watch a movie later as a reward if I do what I'm supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment