Tuesday, October 16, 2007

sillis

Never told you about Sillis. Which was truly great. Probably one of the best parties. I'm happy that we went, and it was worth getting up that early that day to get the tickets. We had to be in town at noon, which was a little bit difficult since we only got 5h of sleep because of the birthday party the night before. But we got there on time all dressed in our overalls and a funny hat. We were driven by buses to place X and there inside they had rows of tables and music playing with the lights off. Even though the entertainment was in Finnish we had a good time, we didn't really care.

It felt strange though to start drinking at noon already. It felt like we were dancing the night away, at 2pm. It ended already at 5.30pm and it felt strange coming out in day light when we been inside dancing in the dark all day. Then we headed on to a karaoke bar, I did sign up but never got so sign. Well, I left after about two hours since I was really tired. Definitely a new experience to be heading home, drunk, at 9pm. But it was a good idea to go home and I was in bed sleeping at 11pm. Still I was tired the next morning after sleeping more than 12h. I did manage to start studying though.

No comments:

Post a Comment