Friday, October 19, 2007

miss my darlings

Today I'm missing my friends from Singapore. My flatmates that I became such good friends with. There were always someone there for you, whatever you needed. Or just for a chat if you were bored. When coming home at night we all just talked about our day. Just like a family. My family abroad.

And A. My roommate. I miss you. No one to talk to when I wake up in the morning or when I go to sleep at night. No one to take care of me and keeping the room neat. (My room is a mess right now.) There's no one like you here.

My lovely flatmates!

3 comments:

  1. aw, så sött men du har väl kul med hoppas jag!
    Jag vill komma och hälsa på! :C
    PUSS sis <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visst har jag kul! :) Det är bara annorlunda.
    Ja du måste komma och hälsa på! Kom kom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl,

    you are so sweet! I also miss you a lot! The time with you guys in Spore was so great!!!! I miss it so much!
    Everything has gone back to normal now. I am writing a paper at the momant, have an exam on monday and so on. That Sucks!!! ;)

    Big huggs and i miss u too!

    Love Mareen

    ReplyDelete