Monday, October 29, 2007

getting things done

Today was a good day. You know those small things you really need to take care of, they don't need much effort or time. But somehow they just keep piling up and then you see this list and keep pushing it for the next day. Today I actually got through the list and did most of the things. It felt good. And finally I managed to call home and talk to mom. Has been more than a month I think since last time.

Tomorrow it's time for school again, no classes on Mondays from now on. But Tuesdays instead. I've got a new class that's called Negotiation Processes. Sounds okay, and found out yesterday that at least two friends are taking it.

Tonight I'm actually the only one staying at home I think. The people are at Barfly tonight, but I'm taking it easy this week since I've got a lot to do. And there will definitely be a party later on so I'm saving it for then.

No comments:

Post a Comment