Sunday, October 7, 2007

home sweet home

Been away for a couple of days now. Was in Stockholm for the weekend and had a great time. Great to be back in the city I love. And people I have become to love. So funny to see everybody so exited about the Silja boat. A boat and the trip I've done so many times, probably around 40 trips(!), and it's nothing special anymore. But of course I had a different kind of company this time, I had my friends with me and usually I've been with my family.

On Friday I met up with my sister and it was great to see her, it's been a while and unfortunately it will probably not be until Christmas the next time. Then some shopping, another pair of Cheap Monday jeans they are great. Much better shopping in Stockholm than in Helsinki. I did do some tourist things since I didn't really wanted to be alone, walked around in the city but that is always nice since I love the city. My classmate from Jönköping was in town so we met up with him and his friend F and went to a club. Well, we ended up going to three clubs. First Debaser, but there was not that much people there so we went on to Götakällare which was good. But then it closed and only a couple of us went on to The Lab. Expensive with cover charge for all three places, but it was a lot of fun. So it was worth it.

A calm Saturday just walking around but trying to sit down at coffee shops as much as possible. I wasn't really fit for doing anything else. Then time to head to the boat again. Another night, starting off with some karaoke and some laughs.

Most definitely a different cruise compared with the one I do with my family every summer. Nice to experience it with my friends, to do the party cruise. Now when that is done is time for some serious studying. Have two exams and deadline for two assignments coming up in two weeks. Time for some hard work! (I promise mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment