Friday, October 19, 2007

heartache

Ok, I am supposed to be studying but then I noticed that Oprah was on so I had to watch it. They were doing makeovers in two apartments in New York City. Then I got this feeling, heartache. Showing a scene of the guy walking down the street in West Village. I so wanna be there too.

NYC is truly a city for me. When I was in US and had the chance to go in to NYC every second weekend I really felt like a true New Yorker. I hope that someday I will get a chance to live in the city and have that feeling again walking down some avenue or street.

But I do get the same feeling when I'm in my hometown. Stockholm. Every time I take the train and I'm getting closer and getting a view of the city I feel at home. It was the same thing a couple of weeks ago when I did the trip to Sthlm with the other exchange students. I realized how much I love the city and miss it. Two cities I would feel like home in.

No comments:

Post a Comment