Sunday, September 21, 2008

crashed computer

This has been kind of a crappy weekend but good at the same time.
I started feeling a cold during the week and on Friday I had to stay home from work since I did not feel well. However, I did go to Tivoli to meet some people. Felt a little bit bad doing that since I did call in sick to work. But I do not regret it since I met some nice people and made friends. So it was all worth it even though I felt bad on Saturday. A mix of hangover and being sick at the same time since we did go to a bar on Friday night.

I chilled the whole Saturday trying to recover, same as I have been doing today. The most crappy thing is that my computer crashed yesterday. Apparently there is nothing that can be done. My friend says that it is the harddrive. It totally sucks. I new I needed a new computer but this is not fun. I also have to pay lot of money to get things restored from my harddrive. It is not much on it that I do not have saved somewhere else already, but there are pictures that I would like to have.

It was kind of bad timing that is all. The computer crashing the weekend I got sick. Times like these you really notice how dependent you are on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment