Wednesday, September 10, 2008

damn those banks and their rules

Stupid banks in Denmark. They will not let me have this DAN/VISA card. Now I have to survive with the annoying VISA Electron card that barely works anywhere. It is not enough with my Swedish VISA card because there are so many stores here in Denmark in which you cannot use a VISA card. You have to have this special DAN card. Stupid Denmark. And my bank will not let me have this special card, because I have to wait for 3-6 months for it so that they can see that I have money on my account. I do not even want a kredit card, it is enough with a debit card. But noo. I even called another bank and apparently it was the same there. Is that the standard procedure? Apparently. Is it in Sweden? I never had a problem getting a VISA debit card. On the other hand I had my account for quite some time before I got it. But then again I barely had any money on it and I was just a poor student.

Well, well. Tomorrow I am going there giving them my angry face. I am going to argue with them and try to make them give me this card anyway. I will threaten to change bank. My god I hope it works, I really want my card. Me who never have cash, how will I survive without a card? Stupid Denmark.

Now I have to go to bed. For sure. Two nights in a row I have gone to bed at 11.30pm which before was very early. Apparently not good for me anymore. The first day I snoozed for 40 minutes and was really tired at work. The second morning after I stayed up late, I slept through my snoozing alarms (yes, alarms with an s) and had 15 minutes to get ready before I had to leave for work. But efficient that I am I made it in time even to get some breakfast.

So time for bed already!

No comments:

Post a Comment