Monday, September 15, 2008

home sweet Sthlm

Had a nice weekend back home in Sthlm. I left early Saturday morning and made it in time for my haircut. I managed to get an appointment for cutting and coloring and it turned out nice. It is so damn expensive to go to a hairdresser here in Denmark. I want to go to a good one but the prices differ quite a lot.

A relaxing Saturday with a nice dinner and of course we also had some real champagne and a really nice red wine from my parents trip to France this summer. On Sunday it was time to start packing and searching through my boxes of stuff that I wanted to bring to Copenhagen. I realized that the things I wanted to bring did not take that much space so I started to add things. In the end it became quite a lot of course but they did not say anything at the airport.

Now I did not bring that much clothes, only some jackets for fall. Otherwise it was some small things to make the apartment feel nicer. Some things that hopefully can make me feel like home. The apartment does not really feel like me since it is not my furniture and things.

And the most important. I brought some booze with me. Especially some Minttu for the next part. Which means that the next party will be rough. But fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment