Monday, September 1, 2008

birthday update

I had a nice weekend and it felt like summer since the sun was shining and it was warm outside. Friday evening started with after work with some coworkers at Nyhavn. Good times in the sun. Saturday continued with the good weather and I managed to get some shopping done of course since I got my first salary. My first real salary. Yeay :) In the evening my friend came so now I am going to be 'sambo' for one week. He will stay at my place until the weekend when he gets his place. Had a nice dinner and then we went out to a club to meet up with some of his friends and new classmates. A lot of fun. So I got to celebrate my birthday a little bit already at night. And I even got a birthday gift from A after coming home from the club. He bought me a perfume and a nice box of chocolate. Mmm...

On Sunday we met up with to friends of A and went to the Botanical Garden to check it out. It was nice, but unfortunately you were not allowed to step on the grass so we could not sit down and relax there. Went for another park, Kongens Have, close to work and had a small picnic in the sun. When it started to get chilly when the sun was going down, we decided to go for one of those boat cruises around the town. Was nice to see it all from the water, although it was a little bit windy and cold. After that it was time for dinner so we ended up at a Turkish restaurant and they had some good food. Then it was just to head home and go to bed. Because some people have to work on Mondays...

No comments:

Post a Comment