Friday, September 12, 2008

no regrets

Sitting here looking out the window.
Looking at all the nice boats and ships passing by.
I am quite bored but I actually have some things that I can do. I guess this is the dangerous thing when your boss has left for the day. That together with the fact my weekend has already started in my mind.

Should not work be more exiting than this? It might just be a proof of a non-perfect match. I like my job. It is just that I cannot see myself working with these taks for one or maximum two years.

I do not regret accepting the job. I never regret anything, you should not. It is still fun to try something out and for the future I know that this is not something I want to keep on doing. I just have to keep on trying until I make that perfect match. But until then I need to find some kind of motivation to keep me going. Right now I cannot seem to find it. Still, the weeks passes by so fast it seems so there must be something there that keeps me going.

It might just be the longing for the weekend.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Of course it is not a perfect match, but this is only normal since there is no perfect job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still a believer :)
    I believe that there is something for me that is close to a perfect match.
    Sure, I've just started working, but then again I'm an incurable optimist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being an optimist has its good side I guess, you could only find what you believe in. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete