Friday, July 30, 2010

last vacation day

Friday already. Oh my. This week has passed way too quickly. Especially when I realize I have not done anything useful. I have been at home. In the rain. Doing basically nothing.

Remember the first alone day at home? I thought I would go crazy here in this big house all by myself. Looking back I have spent many days here alone. Doing nothing. And now I kind of like it. I enjoy being by myself once in a while. It just take a day or two before you remember how it was being by yourself and not constantly surrounded by other people.

I still have one more week though. But on Monday I start working again. So my last weekend. Then I have two more weeks of work. Crazy, three months have almost passed since that first day at the Ministry for Foreign Affairs. Then I am without a job again.

No comments:

Post a Comment