Sunday, February 13, 2011

job update

It is going in the right direction. It feels good. At the moment I am in three different job processes and waiting replies from two and the third one I have an assessment day booked in for. For one of the jobs I should have heard something this week but no news so far so I am going to call them on Monday to nag a bit and see where it is heading. That interview went so well (at least in my opinion) so I am hoping for some good news and a call back. It is my time now.

The other job is also very interesting but unfortunately only temporary for one year and I would be hired by this recruitment firm and therefore the salary is not so great either. Which is not really optimal but at least the job seems interesting and if I would end up getting it, it is not really that I can afford declining it just because of the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment