Tuesday, September 4, 2007

first day of school

Well, not maybe first day of real school. We had some activities at the beach. Some tug-of-war and sack race. It was fun, although I took it a little bit easy since I'm having a cold. Don't wanna get even more sick, especially not before Thursday which seems to be a very interesting day. Basically it's starts at 8am and ends 6am the next day. If you make it that far. Also I was told to bring a toothbrush. I wonder if I'm actually gonna need it for something.

After the beach we had some dinner and then Maria and I decided to go grocery shopping and make it an early night since we both were tired. So we skipped going to the baarikärpänen (barfly) tonight. But we had a great time there yesterday, meeting a lot of new people and great when everything costs one euro. Even the shots. And I talked to another teenager exchange student. They are everywhere, not only in Helsinki.

No comments:

Post a Comment