Sunday, September 9, 2007

study this time?

Yesterday I had been here for a week. It feels like a month. So much has been going on the whole week, activities and parties almost every day. This exchange semester has started very well and if it will continue in the same way it can't be nothing but great.

But the bad thing is that I really have to study this semester. In Singapore I passed my classes without much effort. I rarely studied and passed my finals with about one day of studying. I would never have passed the courses at home with so little work that I put in to those courses. I'm feeling it won't be that easy here.

Well, I have a plan. The plan that every student have in the beginning of every semester. The plan that 'this time I will start to read and study in the beginning of the semester, not two weeks before the exam'. At the start of every semester I've had this plan. So far I haven't been able to follow it through. What about this time? Well, we'll see. The odds are not that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment