Sunday, September 2, 2007

possumunkki

Another day with the girls. Just walking around in the city. Apparently everything is closed on Sundays. Not even a mall is open. At least we know for sure know. It's strange, even Stockholm has stores open on Sundays. Instead we just walked around and took photos, I'll show you later. I had the girls try 'possumunkki' and they liked it. It's a kind of donut only found in Finland, haven't seen them in Sweden at all and they are really good.

Tomorrow is the first day of school. Well, no classes but it's a orientation day. So we'll be busy all day. Gonna be fun to meet all the exchange students.

5 comments:

  1. Carin! You're on exchange again! lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men du ... du har glömt något - din exchange partner!! Jag är kvar i Jönköping och saknar att du ej är här!
    Ps. skönt att du kommit fram säkert ds. :P

    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sockchiu: I know! Having a lot of fun =).

    Annika: I miss you here! No one to talk to before I go to sleep and when I wake up. Not the same without you!

    ReplyDelete