Wednesday, September 26, 2007

korvapuusti

Today I went with E and S to some second hand shops. I love walking around in shops like that trying to make bargains. I actually bought some LP records. Not for playing though, I have the covers on the wall. I saw some nice cover at Myrorna once in Sweden and got the idea to put some on the wall but never bought any. Since they were only one euro each I decided to buy some and put them on the wall to make my room feel a little bit nicer. Have no idea what the artists/bands are but the covers looks nice.

After that we went to this really cozy café that S had discovered. One of those cafés by the water that is so easy to miss. I had a great, newly baked 'korvapuusti'.

Really cute café by the water.

A typical Finnish swing. Stéphane and Emmi.

Apparently you GET 5 cents for a coffee refill from the Café. Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment