Saturday, September 22, 2007

koofta

Today was a rather calm day. Couldn't sleep good at all and woke up so many times during the night. Or maybe night is the wrong thing to call it since I got home really late, or early depending on how you see it. But I managed to get some sleep and then also do some minor adjustments to the assignment that I sent in today.

In the afternoon I went in to town to meet up with Emmi. We did some shopping and made some bargains since it was sale and then we had some dinner. I had koofta sandwich which was pretty good, but it was noway near the koofta dish we had in Singapore.

There was no party tonight so in the evening we chilled in 1F just talking and watched a movie, Sunshine. A strange movie. It started out pretty good, but in the end it just got really weird. Don't watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment