Thursday, September 13, 2007

made up my mind

So to go or not to go, that was the question.
After thinking about it I decided to follow my heart (that's sounds like a real cliché). I'll worry about money later on, if it will be a problem. Right now I just wanna have fun with my newly found friends. So, now when I've decided I can stop thinking about this and just look forward to the trip. I also talked to my sister so I'll probably meet her when I'm in Stockholm. She'll be working at the radio station then (oh, that's sounds so grown up for my little sister=) ) and I'll meet her for lunch or something.

The plan was to do some studying today. But many minutes was wasted on thinking on whether to go or not. Have some time now before I have to go downtown to buy the ticket for the trip.
I should try to be productive. I doubt it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment