Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i have one nice neighbor

I always have to walk up three stairs to reach my apartment. Now I do not really count it or anything, it goes by routine. That is why I got a little bit confused when I got home on Sunday after dropping off my sister at the airport. When I reached what I thought was my floor and my door I did not recognize it. This because there were two doormats, one by each of the two doors. I was sure it was my door but I do not have a doormat. I even looked down the stairs to be sure I had walked three stairs up.

And I had. So someone had actually put a doormat in front of my door. Kind of strange and surprising. Not a fancy doormat or anything. But still it is a doormat. At least I have one nice neighbor.

1 comment:

  1. iiih vad sött :D
    haha puuuuuuuuuuuss sis

    ReplyDelete