Monday, December 22, 2008

early christmas

The family came this evening after work. Staying here one night before we fly on. We headed out for some dinner and went to a Italian restaurant at Nyhavn. It was really nice, some good pasta. However, not as good as the Italian place we went for lunch with work. Then we headed home and popped a Champagne bottle and opened Christmas presents. We did not really feel like dragging all the presents down to Nice. Well especially not me since I had a few quite big and heavy ones. I want to fill my bag with booze and clothes and stuff on the way home. Well, if I am lucky. However, we are going to be there only from Tuesday to Saturday of which many days are holidays. So I am not keeping my hopes up. But I do have some shopping to look forward too since I am heading to Stockholm right after. With the Swedish crown so cheap compared to the Danish it will be a bargain shopping in Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment