Tuesday, December 16, 2008

public transportation and computers

What do they have in common?

Lately I have been kind of frustrated at the public transportation. Today there was something wrong with the metro and the station was packed with people. It took me about 40 min extra to get home. Yesterday morning the bus to work took me 15 min instead of 5 but I made it to breakfast at least.

Last week I was not very lucky, it was raining a little and I decided to take the bus to the metro instead of walking. Walking towards the bus stop I see two buses pass me. But I am brave and decides to wait for the next. Sometimes you are lucky and the next will arrive in a minute, otherwise you just have to wait about six minutes. Unfortunately not this evening. I had to wait about 30 min for the bus. When I could have walked to the metro in 15 min.

Everything seems to be working very slowly these last couple of days. Today at work the network was incredibly slow and I barely got anything done. What usually take me about 10-15 min took me 1,5 hours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment