Saturday, December 6, 2008

toilet wash

I can take a shower in my bathroom again. Well, it cannot really be called a bathroom since it is just a toilet which I happen to take showers in. It is really small and I shower in front of the toilet and washbowl. The drain to the washbowl and when I take showers is the same and now and then I need to clean it from my hair and stuff since it makes the water go away more slowly. On Thursday the water was running out very slowly and there was basically no hair which could hinder it. So I bought some caustic soda to fix it.

However, it made it worse. The water was disappearing more slowly and slowly. Not good at all since I needed to wash my hair for the party. So I ended up washing my hair over the toilet. To keep the toilet from flooding. Felt quite weird. But a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

Quite frustrating as well since the weekend was coming up and I had to wait to contact a plumber. But to my surprise when I got home from the Christmas party on Friday it was all working as it should. It took more than one day to make the plug in the drain disappear. I am happy that I do not have to worry about that and take showers somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment