Monday, December 29, 2008

importer of cheez doodles

Now I have been home in Stockholm for about three days in total. Tomorrow at noon I will be heading back to Copenhagen for New Years. A lot of flying around here. I have had no day to just chill at home doing nothing. It will not happen when I come back to Cph either so I have to wait for the weekend after New Years I guess.

Back at home in Stockholm I had a few things I needed to do, such as see my friend and her new apartment she bought in Sthlm. Today sis and me went shopping in Sthlm with all the sales going on. Too much people in some stores so did not really have the energy to do it all. But I sure did find a few nice things. And there was some things I needed to buy that I have not found so far in Cph and it is also cheaper here.

What I am importing to Denmark is: Finnish bread that I love (Fazer), Klippoteket hair spray, tooth paste, OLW cheez doodles, and some good Swedish liqourice. Maybe some odd things considering it is a neighbor country but they do not have the things I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment