Monday, December 29, 2008

french christmas

I have had a little bit of a break over Christmas. Even though I brought my computer with me to Nice I just wanted a break from everything and just chill. The Christmas in Nice was really nice. We had some nice weather with around 12-14 degrees Celsius and sunshine during the days. Much nicer compared to around zero in Copenhagen. And we got to see the sun! Long time no see, I must say.

Some good food, although I appreciated the Italian restaurants much more than the French we went to. Of course some shopping as well. It was a Nice town and we also went on a one day trip to Monaco which was also really nice.

Unfortunately though, my sister got some sort of food poisoning and only one or two days later I got it too. I seem to have some really bad luck since I had it in Alicante during Christmas last year. What is up with that? At least it was easier on me this time compared to last year. The day after the evning/night being sick I had to get up packing, head to the airport to fly home. Not much fun with no energy in your body whatsoever. But I made it home to Stockholm in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment