Saturday, December 6, 2008

time for bed at this hour

It is past five. Just settling down after coming home from the Christmas party. Walked a short part by myself to Norreport to get to the metro. Was quite calming walking there in the dark and even hearing some birds twittering. Very soothing actually. Then I just wanted to get onto the metro to reach my bed and head into it as soon as possible

But of course that did not happen and I happen to end up in front of the computer writing this message to however that is interested in a somewhat drunken message in the middle of the night. But sometimes I just need to let it out even at the oddest times.

Getting home to my apartment I am listening to 'Supermassive black hole' by Muse and I just wish I had my L hear and a dance floor so we could just go crazy. You know what I mean. Maybe you all know if you know us or the beat of the song.

However, it was a really nice evening. At the end we left to head for a club, ended up at Mc Donalds and I guess did not really have the energy to move on. I think it was a good idea, I need to get some sleep. And here I am. Still awake. Come on, time for bed.

But a nice evening, and some good dancing with the guys as a good substitute to all my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment