Monday, December 22, 2008

swedish tin

So the weekend came and went. Not much happening. Sunday was spent cleaning the apartment since I have guests coming for New Years. I had to make the place look decent. It took some hours. Otherwise I was quite bored on Saturday. But I managed. Oh yeah, almost forgot. I did do something interesting on Saturday. Since I did not have any plans I figured I need to get out of the apartment for a while to not go crazy. So I looked up some second hand shop areas and went out looking for them. The weather was nice and I found a few really nice stores. I found some really nice things as well. Two really cool belts, a cool leopard shirt, and a nice blue tunic with silver threads in the fabric, really nice maybe something for New Years. Love second hand shopping. Need to do some more. Need to find a lamp for the living room. The problem is that I know exactly what I want. Doubt I will find it. I want a lamp from Svenskt Tenn with Josef Frank fabric. Usually quite expensive though.

No comments:

Post a Comment