Wednesday, June 3, 2009

action

Maybe it is time to take action. Since taking action will not lead to any immediate changes it could be an idea to start as soon as possible. Problematic though since I do not know what I want.

I might know something though. At the moment I am feeling that I should stay here. Changes can be made but I do not have to change country. I should give this city some more time and just not move on as soon as I feel restless. There are other changes to be made first.

First I just need to change the mind into taking action. Sometimes it is just so easy to let it be.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carin

    I had run into your blog last summer when I was looking into Mærsk test tips. I just clicked it again to see how Mærsk life is going because the job I got is boring me so much. I can see that you are on the same boat. I also want to change my job but because of the current economic situation i simply do not dare to go ut there and start sending CV's again.
    I send you this message to remind that there are many young people who feel the same way you are. Time will come and you'll go ahead. Do not worry. There are other companies in CPH, give the city more chance.
    Take care!
    Asli

    ReplyDelete