Saturday, June 13, 2009

from pause to play

I guess I had some kind of a break from the blog. That happens once in a while when I have things going on that I do not really want to deal with. Because when I am writing my blog I always think about what is going on in your life. I guess I did not really want to do that.

That is also why I have been watching a lot of series on my computer. Flight from life you may call it. I watched the first (and unfortunately the only) season of Privileged which I liked. Damn those cliffhangers in series that is not returning. Then we continued with two seasons of Greek. I like that show. Perhaps not the best motivational series since it only makes me wanting to go back to studying. Now I cannot wait until Monday when they air the season two finale. Kind of annoying as well, watching the two seasons and then finding out that the season finale will be available in four days. Serious problem huh?

Now, I guess it is time to press the play button for my thoughts and not keep having them on pause...

No comments:

Post a Comment