Sunday, June 14, 2009

opening

Went to the opening of Hornsleth bar in Copenhagen last night. A really cool place that this Danish artist Hornsleth has started. Hornsleth that apperently gave goats to people in a village in Uganda in exchange for adding his name to theirs.

The bar is full of his art and is kind of provocative but I like it. The girls were wearing white with blood stains, one girl with blood on the inside of her thighs, and another one with the word 'bitch' in red letters at her back. On the walls downstairs you had 'blood' pouring down the walls, and sentences written on the walls like 'fuck my brains out', 'sex', 'pussy power', 'revenge' etc. You probably get the deal. We also had drinks for free until 11 and the music was really good. It was just the mix I love, a mix of everything. Old and new.

Really have to go there again and hope that the music will be as good. Even though it was a nice evening I ended going back home quite early. I went there with my friend's friends and those girls was not the nicest company. They seemed nice but did no effort whatsoever. I tried but they did not give anything back. After my friend's guy of interest arrived, I left soon after since I did not really want to stay with a bunch of people who could not care less that I was there. So next time I will go there with some that do care.

No comments:

Post a Comment