Tuesday, June 2, 2009

motivation is on top...

It totally sucks.
A couple of weeks ago we were notified that our office will be moved. Not too far, just one floor down. We got to see the seating arrangement and of course it is problematic in our group since we are seven people. I ended up sitting with another group instead of with K and the others. What is annoying is that we have a student worker in our group and he is only here 15-20 h a week. And apperently he cannot sit by himself.

Last time we moved it was important to get him included and then we were split four and three. But now I guess it is not that important. When it is just me.
I think this seating arrangement will do wonders for my motivation.

I just feel like going home.
In the mean time I am listening to the radio show Christer and trying to do some work.

2 comments:

  1. are they moving everyone at m around just to be difficult? our group got banished to another building than the rest of our department..

    (your blog came up when I was searching for info about their interview process but this is the first time I've commented:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it seems like it. a way to save money it seems, although the moving in itself must also cost something. it's not fun when you get separated from the rest.
    i've gotten comments from others regarding the interview process, just glad that i can help :)

    ReplyDelete