Thursday, November 19, 2009

busy(?)

Apparently I took a break from my blog. Did not even think about it. You know, it has been so busy here... It has been so busy that I cannot even remember what I have been doing. Yesterday I actually tried doing some job searching, found a few that seems a bit interesting but not really connected to my major. I did find something that sounded very interesting and a good fit but they wanted people with a Ph.D., of course I am going to try anyway.

Otherwise? Well, I have been continuing my knitting. Bought some more yarn and have been trying to get that polo scarf just the way I want it, now I am on my fourth try and think it will be good this time. So I am still working on becoming grandma here. But it is fun to be knitting, and it keeps me busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment