Thursday, November 5, 2009

a good night sleep

Slept 13 ½ hours last night. I went to bed at 9 p.m. dead tired, barely able to keep my eyes open. I woke up at 8.30 a.m. which felt so early but then I remembered going to bed at 9 p.m. the previous night and realized I have gotten plenty of sleep. Feeling quite good I thought about get out of bed but had to wake up first. At 10.30 a.m. I woke up the second time realizing I had falling asleep again.

I seem to have gotten into a good rhythm right away as in Taiwan. Although I did not break the record of sleeping for 15 hours as last time. I somehow doubt I ever will. Unless I go through so many days/hours of not sleeping again. Who knows.

What else do I have to say? I love the snow falling from the sky and do not at all wish I was back in Taipei with degrees above 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment