Friday, November 6, 2009

the jetlagged night owl

I am usually the night owl. Able to stay awake for hours at night. I do not get tired sitting in front the TV or computer and is not always a good thing. Many nights have I spent in front of a movie or TV series and wanting one episode after another. Tonight though, I had to force myself to stay awake to be able to see the end of the movie. I really wanted to see the end, The Color Purple was on TV and it was such a long time ago since I last saw it.

I am babbling. To get to the point, I am dead tired at 12.30 a.m. which almost never happens. Can it really be jetlag? Perhaps, but strange since I did not feel anything yesterday. I guess you never know and just have to listen to your body and let it get rest and adjusted to the new daily rhythm.

I want it back. I am the night owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment