Sunday, December 27, 2009

the fabulous christmas fudge

I think I forgot to show you the incredible delicious fudge I made before Christmas!


It was a recipe also taken from the Swedish site Matplatsen. The fudge just melts in your mouth and you can really tell just by the taste that it is homemade. I think it might be the number one favorite candy recipe of all times. I have a weakness for everything that is toffee, caramel, fudge or similar. So this is my thing.

Some time back I also wrote about another fudge recipe from the same site. This fudge made of skumtomtar (marshmallow like Christmas candy) and white chocolate. Tonight was the night to make this kind of fudge.




Lovely pinkish color of the fudge bubbling in the pot. Now it is cooling and let's hope it tastes good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment