Thursday, December 23, 2010


Yesterday we had a blackout for 7 ½ hours. Lovely... From 6 pm to 1.30 am we had no power whatsoever and with -23 degrees outside it was not the best timing. Thankfully we have a fire place as well as one of those old stoves, 'iron stove' as we call it in Sweden, that you have a fire in. I was the fireplace guard to keep the house warm.

So I sat in front of the fire place with candles lit and knitting on my hooded scarf. And with dads radio headphones. Perfect. So I had at least something to entertain myself with.

No comments:

Post a Comment