Saturday, December 4, 2010

packed

I am all packed. And it is not even 11 pm. Usually I have a tendency to stay up all night doing everything in the last minute since I did not start early enough. But considering how little things I actually have with me it is surprising how long it took. On the other hand it takes some good planing to take as little as possible with you.

So. Tomorrow morning I am off to Dublin. I arrive around noon so I have some hours in the city to kill. I do not mind at all, then I get to walk around enjoying the beautiful city *cough* and perhaps buy some nail polishes (...).

Of course I have not prepared anything or read anything. I am saving it for tomorrow, I assuming they have internet at the hotel otherwise I am screwed, and going to feel lonely.

3 comments:

  1. HI Carin,

    looking for some possibility to contact with you, as I would like to ask you few questions about Maersk (if you wish to talk about it ofcourse). Can I find you somehow somewhere (e.g. facebook)? I will be glad if you leave me some tips how to find you.

    Many thanks,
    Andrzej

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrzej,
    You can always send me an email to carin _ th [at] hotmail [dot] com if you have any further questions about Maersk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carin,

    did you get my mail?

    Andrzej

    ReplyDelete