Friday, December 3, 2010

water marble

I stumbled upon My Simple Little Pleasures on YouTube when I was looking at videos of nail art (she has a blog to, My Simple Little Pleasures). I got really inspired by her water marbling with nail polish and I knew I had to try it out. Tried it out the first time some weeks ago and it was kind of a mess but fun to try. The other day I decided to give it a serious second try and ended up with a nice gold and green water marble. Yesterday I tried another on with beige/silver and teal-green colors.

The second try (first photos) is the favorite as I absolutely love teal colors, and I also liked the shape of the abstract pattern (I could say it was all intentional with the random pattern when it in fact was a little tricky to create a pattern with this polish...) I really like it, even though I got some bubbles in this one. I will definitely continue with the water marbling.

Second try with water marbling, H&M - French Smoke and Color Club - Rule Breaker

First try with water marbling, OPI - Bling Dynasty and China Glaze - Emerald Fitzgerald.

No comments:

Post a Comment