Wednesday, December 15, 2010

excellent feedback

I wrote an email to my contact at Google that I wished, for future reference, to get a little bit more feedback regarding the debacle, a.k.a. the interviews. She wrote back and said she cannot give any more feedback than she gave me in the rejection email (my wording, not hers). The excellent feedback being:

"The interview team was impressed with your background and accomplishments, and enjoyed getting to know you. (...) we do not have a position that is a strong match with your qualifications at this time."

Thanks for the detailed and very helpful feedback. I will embrace it and keep it in mind for the next interview.

(Although it probably does not top the excellent feedback from the Washington DC company.)

No comments:

Post a Comment