Tuesday, April 14, 2009

easter is over

Vacation is over. Unfortunately.
It is back to work. Unfortunately.

Five days. Shopping a lot. Eating a lot. Good food, Easter egg filled with lots of candy, ostbågar, cake, wine. You name it. It was a lot of everything. And a lot of laziness and relaxing as it should be during vacation. It was great weather too which made it even better. Spring is finally here for sure and I can start taking of layers.

I came home on Monday and found my messy apartment just the way I left it. Unfortunately. My little elf apparently decided to stay in the loft this weekend and not clean my apartment. So I did a bit of that during Monday. And today was work. Unfortunately.

Three days until weekend. At least it is only four of those working days this week. And I need to plan my next vacation. It needs to be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment