Wednesday, April 22, 2009

precaution

How is it possible? This morning I managed to turn off BOTH of my alarms after they rang. I woke up properly 15 minutes before I had to be at work. When I realized I was of course wide awake. Hurry, hurry! Good think I have started to pick out my outfit for work before I go to bed. Just to jump into the clothes, brush my teeth, put on some mascara and head out the door.

15 minutes after I woke up I was out the door and I was in time for some breakfast at work. Good thing they extended the breakfast until 9am instead of 8.30am. Good for us late comers.

I was not worried about coming late to work. It is rather flexible with the working hours anyway in our section. I was at work 8.50am and I was not the last one to arrive. My manager usually comes around 9am everyday. So he was not even there to notice me being late.

I safeguarded myself with two alarms since I know from experience that I sometimes manage to turn one off. But what do I do know? I should start going to bed earlier I tell myself every night. But here I am in front of the computer and it is already 11.06... dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment