Sunday, April 26, 2009

happenings

This week had a happy ending. The bad week ended with a really nice weekend. Leaving work on Friday was the first good thing. Then I just had to get home and get ready for the BBQ at A's house which she share with friends. Nice place to have a BBQ since it has its own garden and all. A really nice evening and a good party.

Saturday was not very eventful but it was nice doing nothing. I started an Entourage marathon since I thought it was time for a rerun. Love that show. I did make some time between the episodes to get out of the house. I went out in the sun for a while and then I ended up at the mall next to me and bought a toaster. Then I continued the marathon. As you read, very eventful.

Sunday was spent in Louisiana with E that I met at the BBQ. Here we are not talking about the state in US since that requires a bit more time traveling. This Louisiana is only 40 min away close to Helsingör and is a museum of modern art. It was nice, there was an exhibition of German, surrealism painter Max Ernst. Then we had 'fika' outside in their really nice café by the water and in the sun, seeing Sweden on the other side.

Good weekend. Now I am looking forward to the next. Next countdown starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment