Monday, April 27, 2009

bad start, good start

I do not know how often I am dreaming since I never remember my dreams. A few times I do and sometimes I just know that I have been dreaming but not about what.

Sometime during Sunday night I woke up. I woke up because I think I was crying. I at least woke up with the weirdest feeling, it was like I was anxious, afraid, or sad. It felt strange and kind of exhausting. I do not know what it was all about since I do not remember what I was dreaming. It was all in a daze and then I fell asleep again.

When I woke up again for real when the alarm rang, I still had this weird feelings and I remembered what happened. I was dead tired and had problems getting out of bed. It was not a good night sleep at all. I managed to get through the working day just fine even though being so tired in the morning.

But at least the day ended good when I met up C from my Swedish class at a café. I have had their wonderful quesadilla twice but this time I went for the burger. With the good ending I hope it will continue throughout the night and give me a good start for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment