Sunday, April 19, 2009

long lost pal

I got a very surprising message on Facebook today. I got a smile on my face when I saw the name of who it was from. It was from this guy I played a lot with when I was a kid. We know each other from when we were babies and had vacation together and had many play dates. Due to certain circumstances we lost contact when I was in middle school I think.

I have now and then wondered what he is up to today. Last time was during Easter when I was at home and watched videos of when my sister and I was young. He was on several of the videos and we were playing together in the yard. Since he has a kind of a common name it is not easy to find on e.g. Facebook. But now he found me.

I love how internet and Facebook get you in contact with people you never thought you would hear from again.

No comments:

Post a Comment