Sunday, April 5, 2009

i am in love

One day on my way to work I fell in love.
I was sitting on the bus and saw this girl. She had the most gorgeous handbag. I immediately felt that I needed to have it. Unfortunately I did not ask her where she bought it. I really regretted it. But I also remembered seeing it somewhere, either on a blog or somewhere else. So I thought I would be able to find it somewhere online. I just hopped that it was just a bag found in a junk store, but it did not look cheap so I had my hopes.

After some time of googling, looking through sites and blogs for pictures, I finally found it!


It is a bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs that came out during the fall. I love this black metallic bag. Sure, it would be the most expensive bag I would own. Usually I do not go for the expensive ones, but this one I got to have. And now, I can actually afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment