Thursday, April 16, 2009

it wasnt my fault

Woops.

I was just going to H&M to check if they had the dress I bought in a bigger size. And I ended up walking out with the dress unchanged and an additional H&M bag hanging on my arm. Containing two cardigans and a skirt. But at least they were on sale.

Then I went next door to Indiska. Since I managed to leave my new ring at the airport customs I wanted a new one. I ended up walking out with another ring (that looked almost as a favorite I broke a few months ago), a pair of earrings and three tealight holders (they were on sale).

Walking on Strøget on my way to the metro I look to my right and see a store not really visible. It says Søstrene Grenes and I have seen bags with that name and decide to go in. I have found a new store I really like. I guess it is a bit similar to Lagerhaus and STCKHM in Sweden. They have everything and nothing. And it is all cheap. Of course I ended up walking out from there with another bag on my arm.

Woops.

No comments:

Post a Comment