Tuesday, August 14, 2007

'fika' time

I managed to go to school today. Although a little bit late, was in school at noon. But I've gotten some things done, I've written on my econometrics analysis. It's as boring as it sounds. Statistics is not a favorite subject. But I have to admit (this is very interesting...) that my statistics and econometric courses are among the courses I have an A in. Still I have problems with using it in reality. But anyway, I'm getting ahead. Slowly.

Now I'm soon gonna go and meet J for a coffee (although I don't drink coffee but there's no English word for fika!). Maybe I shouldn't since I know I need to study. Maybe I'll do something this evening instead (even though I know I'll be meeting up with L later to watch So you think you can dance...).

No comments:

Post a Comment